Booking Starts Soon for Early 2023
44 units | accommodate up to 220 students
GEC King Edward (GEC King Ed) is a modern and well-designed student residence located in the heart of Vancouver, Canada. The residence is strategically located within a 30-minute commute to most universities and colleges in the city, making it a convenient choice for students.
The residence is situated in a vibrant neighbourhood, close to the popular Cambie Village and Queen Elizabeth Park, providing students with easy access to a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
GEC King Ed has been developed with the input and feedback from other GEC residences, and as a result, it offers the best-optimized room layout and quality of off-campus student accommodation in Vancouver yet.
Close proximity to:
- All Downtown Campuses – around 13 mins by transit
- Langara College – around 13 mins by transit
- VCC – around 20 mins by transit
- Emily Carr University – around 20 mins by transit
- BCIT – around 30 mins by transit
- UBC – around 50 mins by transit