The largest Off-campus Student Residence in North Burnaby.
30 units | accommodate up to 84 students
GEC Burnaby Heights is home to hundreds of students from SFU, FIC, BCIT, LaSalle, VFS and CapU annually.
GEC Burnaby Heights features one of the best layouts for a shared student living experience among other GEC residences.
It’s also the quietest, making it the perfect place for students who want to mainly focus on their studies while enjoying a convenient day-to-day life. GEC Burnaby Heights is just footsteps away from a 24/7 McDonald’s right across the street and a community center that features a gym, swimming pool, library, and more.
Close proximity to:
- All downtown Campuses – around 40 mins by transit
- SFU – around 15 mins by transit
- BCIT (Burnaby) – around 25 mins by transit
- Capilano University – around 35 mins by transit
- LaSalle College – around 25 mins by transit